BAND is a voluntary mental health organisation, and is a registered charity (no. 1060822) and registered in Cardiff as a Company Limited by Guarantee (no. 3284504).
All people within the Borough of Bolton who live with a mental health condition will lead a fully inclusive and meaningful life as defined by themselves
To support people within the Borough of Bolton who live with mental health problems to reach their full potential as defined by themselves, through:
- The promotion of choice and independence
- The provision of support for the individual
- The facilitation of educational, recreational and social opportunities
- To promote the wellbeing of individuals and communities through a ‘whole self’ approach
- Contributing to the development of services across the mental health economy