BAND - Building A New Direction
BAND is a voluntary sector organisation operating mostly within the Borough of Bolton.
We are proud to have been working alongside people with lived experience of a mental health condition for over 25 years.
We believe that everyone has the right and capability to lead an inclusive and meaningful life and our services are designed to support people to take steps towards achieving this.
The work we do is divided up into: Recovery; Volunteering; and Communities, Engagement & Representation.
- Facilitate the identification of your personal aspirations and goals
- Consider with you the steps you need to take to reach your goal
- Empower and assist you to reach your goals, and offer support with maintaining your recovery
Communities, Engagement & Representation Team
Working to develop new ways of bringing Community Engagement and Service User Representation together, to ensure equality of opportunity in:
- accessing mental health services
- the evaluation, monitoring and development of current and new mental health services